Process for Registering New Terms
Rightscom Ltd will undertake the mapping of Terms into the VMF. All invoices will be issued by Rightscom. In the event of a dispute between the Client and Rightscom the Client should raise the issue with the IDF by sending an email to email@example.com.
The process by which Terms are registered and mapped to other Terms in the VMF is as follows:
- Send an email message with subject line VMF - New Terms Registration Request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include in the body of your message your full name, organization name, and a brief description of the vocabulary(s) you are requesting to have mapped. Include as an attachment the full details of the vocabulary(s). This attachment may be in any suitable form (for example, MS Word, Excel, PDF, XML, RDF). You will receive an acknowledgement of your message, and a reference number to use in all further correspondence.
- Fees for the registration and mapping service are as follows:
- £40 for each Term to be registered/mapped within a Vocabulary comprising less then ten Terms
- £30 for each Term to be registered/mapped within a Vocabulary comprising between 10 and 100 Terms
- £20 for each Term to be registered/mapped within a Vocabulary comprising more than 100 Terms
- All fees are subject to applicable sales tax (VAT) and will be invoiced in British Pounds Sterling for payment by bank transfer.
- Your Term/Vocabulary will be mapped to VMF upon receipt of the fee. This includes the addition of new Terms to VMF where required. Should questions arise during this process, you will be contacted to seek clarification.
- Once the mapping work is complete you will be provided with the mapping, via email, for your review and approval. At this stage you can raise any issues you have with the proposed mapping; this review process may be subject to an additional charge.
- Clients may determine whether the mappings may be made public and published on the website or kept private.
- If you agree with these conditions and the process laid out above, please email us your request. We will be in contact with you once we have reviewed your registration.