[Metadata] MICI feedback

I thought you'd be pleased to see the following feedback, from John Connors
(Harcourt General), Chair of our parent committee the AAP Enabling
Technologies Committee.  I've been getting many notes like this.

David

---------------------- Forwarded by David Sidman/prt/Wiley on 07/19/99 11:57

"jconnors/@harcourtbrace.com" on 07/19/99 11:10:03 AM