-----Original Message-----
From: herbert van de sompel [mailto:herbert.vandesompel@rug.ac.be]
Sent: 03 August 2000 14:34
To: tony_hammond@harcourt.com
Cc: Larry Lannom; epentz@harcourtbrace.com; Patrick Hochstenbach; Oren
Beitarie; Jenny Walker; Reilly, Sean D.; Paskin, Norman; Sun, Sam X.
Subject: CrossRef -- DOI -- OpenURL -- SFX experiment

Hi all,

A new version of the demo page of the CrossRef -- DOI -- OpenURL -- SFX
experiment is up at http://sfxserv.rug.ac.be:8888/public/xref :

- it works with a demo DOI proxy, not the production proxy
- I added two figures that I showed at the RefLink meeting

Patrick has IP-protected some of the services that are delivered by the
Gent SFX server.  They show up in the SFX menu-screen but are not
clickable.  The reason is that we can't allow the world to link into our
Web of Science or other licensed databases.

Feel free to point interested parties at this page.

Shouldn't this be posted to the reflink and doi list?

many greetings

herbert